Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It was more of an adventure. I am really not a big yoghurt eater, but wanted to try it. It tasted
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29861 at 10:50 pm on Sep 15, 2017
amazing! So clean, I think that word describes it properly. Just amazingly good. I gave a few to my tea group, and they all had same reaction. It is different. Kind of when you are used to soft ice cream 100% and someone shows you the custard cream available in the south. Not the calorie intact, but just the different flavor texture. It is different. In this case, making your own, allows us to put in fresh fruit etc.... You get it. (Mind you dh grabbed so much granola that I am sure made up for the lack sugar content!!! ) I tried! My heart is in the right spot!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29861. So proud of myself. I know I have mentioned that I have an instant pot pressure cooker. I made - barb_b - 12:30am on 09/14/17 (6)
- Congrats, Barb. How did your yogurt turn out? - Pat-NoCal - 12:37am on 09/14/17
- It was more of an adventure. I am really not a big yoghurt eater, but wanted to try it. It tasted - barb_b - 10:50pm on 09/15/17
- And what recipe for yogurt did you use? I eat alot and was thinking of using my new pot to try that [NT] - Tess - 2:19am on 09/14/17
- This old girl Recipe. (TOG). I was so completely intimidated by making it, but it all worked out. - barb_b - 10:52pm on 09/15/17
- Link to This Ole Gal Instant Pot Greek yogurt recipe [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:35pm on 10/09/17
- Link to This Ole Gal 2017 Instant Pot Cold Start Greek yogurt recipe [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:37pm on 10/09/17