Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, this sounds great! (nt)
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29867 at 8:42 pm on Sep 18, 2017
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29867. So glad fall is here! Anyone have recipes for savory regelach? [NT] - Traca - 11:30pm on 09/16/17 (7)
- This one caught my eye. Rugelach w port-soaked figs, walnuts, & blue cheese [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 11:31pm on 09/16/17
- Yum, This sounds delicious! Thanks for posting [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:09pm on 09/17/17
- Yes, this sounds great! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:42pm on 09/18/17
- This was in the Parade magazine section yesterday--must be meant to be!! - Charley - 11:09am on 09/18/17
- Clickable link for the above. [NT] [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:14pm on 09/18/17
- Much appreciated! [NT] - Traca - 5:59pm on 09/20/17
- This is awesome! Thanks for the heads up. The Goat Cheese & Harissa Rugelach is up my alley! [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:58pm on 09/20/17