Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have to figure out the best way to serve it when we are having guests
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #29875 at 11:39 pm on Sep 21, 2017
The only way I think I can serve it, is to be told 1/2 hour before serving, frost it, blow torch it, then slice and serve.
What do you think of that process?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29875. Baked Alaskian question. - oli - 4:26pm on 09/20/17 (8)
- The texture of the meringue will suffer. [NT] - LisainLA - 7:42pm on 09/20/17
- Agree. Don't do it if you can avoid it oli [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:47pm on 09/21/17
- I have to figure out the best way to serve it when we are having guests - oli - 11:39pm on 09/21/17
- Yes, that will work.. [NT] - Charley - 11:19am on 09/22/17
- Thanks [NT] - oli - 2:59pm on 09/22/17
- Another idea. Deconstructed Baked Alaska - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:57pm on 09/22/17
- At Bern's Steak House in Tampa, they used to keep the cake squares and ice cream squares in the - MarilynFL - 6:49pm on 09/22/17
- It might take an electric knife to cut it--serrated blade and all [NT] - Charley - 7:56pm on 09/22/17