Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Would you post the recipe, Karen?
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29882 at 1:36 am on Sep 27, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29882. Who else has discovered Trader Joe's Apple Cider Jam? It is delicious! - KarenNoCA - 3:26pm on 09/26/17 (12)
- Me, me, me! Bought an extra, thinking of filling cookies with it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:52pm on 09/26/17
- Or filling crescent rolls with it and cream cheese! Great on Vanilla Bean ice cream too! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:42pm on 09/26/17
- I have a great tenderloin recipe that uses a peach jam salsa I am going to substitute the apple jam. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:53pm on 09/26/17
- A pork tenderloin recipe with a "jam" I have made is using ginger marmalade. THAT - Charley - 10:27pm on 09/26/17
- Would you post the recipe, Karen? [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:36am on 09/27/17
- Yes, I will do it later today. I am away from the house until this afternoon. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 1:49pm on 09/27/17
- I'll look for it, but in the meantime, looked up apple jam to make - Charley - 8:33pm on 09/26/17
- Not a fan :( Good but for $4/jar I'd pick ED Smith - colleenmomof2 - 1:51pm on 09/29/17
- Interesting......I like it because I do not find it "too sweet". Rather, I think more a nice tang - KarenNoCA - 2:46pm on 09/29/17
- I'm glad that I bought 2! Karen, I'm grateful you pointed it out - colleenmomof2 - 1:11pm on 10/01/17