Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A word of warning about the vinegar
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29905 at 6:40 pm on Oct 7, 2017
I had been told that putting glasses on the top rack with some vinegar in them and running the empty dishwasher was a good way to clean it.
However, I have a Bosch and their website tells you specifically NOT to use vinegar as it degrades the gaskets and other rubber/plastic parts.
They recommend tossing a cup or so pf baking soda on the bottom of the dishwasher ans running it.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29905. could someone point me to the recipe for pork tenderloin encased in a baguette? I'll trade you a - Janet in NC - 5:25pm on 10/07/17 (12)
- From CathyZ - PORK TENDERLOIN IN A BAGUETTE [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 5:41pm on 10/07/17
- From barb_b - Herbed Pork Tenderloin in a Bgquette [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 5:46pm on 10/07/17
- From Sylvia - Herbed Pork Tenderloin in a Baguette [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 6:00pm on 10/07/17
- From PatNoCal - Pork Roasted the Way the Tuscan Do [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 6:06pm on 10/07/17
- From KarenNoCA - Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Apples in a Sourdough Baguette [NT] [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 6:10pm on 10/07/17
- I've done a simliar recipe using chopped apples, sauteed with onions and herbs - MoNJ - 1:07pm on 10/09/17
- thanks so much. I'll give it a try tonight. [NT] - Janet in NC - 5:59pm on 10/07/17
- A word of warning about the vinegar - judy-mass - 6:40pm on 10/07/17
- I love helpful hints like this. Thanks for the note, judy. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:00pm on 10/07/17
- I had that happen to my dishwasher. I put the vinegar in the - rhoward2va - 8:26pm on 10/07/17
- thanks for your tip Judy. I haven't looked at Bosch's website but did look in the instruction - Janet in NC - 7:16pm on 10/08/17
- how exciting to see all of these recipes! Thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:08pm on 10/08/17