Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The 2.5 teaspoons is a mistake--it is listed as 10 grams and if you add the
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29933 at 2:34 pm on Oct 24, 2017
Wait. The mistake is the second measure of vanilla which should read 1.5 teaspoons to make the 6 grams they say it is. Plus the 1 teaspoon in the first mix (4 grams).
Can't edit the title line. Sorry.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29933. I just made this Upside Down Banana Cake with Walnuts and Coconut [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 7:43pm on 10/23/17 (10)
- That looks beautiful! [NT] - LisainLA - 1:31pm on 10/24/17
- It sure does. Lovely presentation. I *see* chocolate drizzled on top. But then I can see that on - MarilynFL - 5:51pm on 10/24/17
- LOL! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:18am on 10/25/17
- deb-in-MI--Where am I not seeing the full 2-1/2 tsps vanilla to be added in the directions that are - wigs - 2:22pm on 10/24/17
- The 2.5 teaspoons is a mistake--it is listed as 10 grams and if you add the - Charley - 2:34pm on 10/24/17
- Read Charley's response - that's how I did it (I think?) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:20pm on 10/24/17
- Thanks so much, Charley! I didn't pay any attention to the gram amounts. Obviously, I should have! [NT] - wigs - 5:40pm on 10/25/17
- I just got interested in the problem and "did the math" since it was there. LOL [NT] - Charley - 10:57am on 10/26/17
- I thought the cake itself was superb; I'll probably use it for apples, pineapples, etc. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:54pm on 10/24/17
- I forgot to say that I subbed buttermilk for the sour cream [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:03pm on 10/25/17