Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
To Colleen, the White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse cake, posted by MoNJ, was perfect!
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29934 at 12:47 am on Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for asking.
For such a rich menu this was a lighter solution than a cheesecake, but I do want to try the cheesecakes that were offered another time by Cathy and others.
I attempted to do a trial run first, but licking the spoon, I realized this was going to be just right, and I served it without sampling it. One of the advantages of a frozen dessert is you can make it way ahead!
Thank you Mo for a great suggestion.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29934. To Colleen, the White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse cake, posted by MoNJ, was perfect! [LINK] - Joe - 12:47am on 10/25/17 (20)
- Here is the Menu: - Joe - 12:55am on 10/25/17
- Fried Sage Leaves. All purpose beer batter: - Joe - 1:08am on 10/25/17
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Lemon Butter [LINK] - Joe - 1:13am on 10/25/17
- Michael Chiarello's Harvest Focaccia [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 1:15am on 10/25/17
- Julia Child's Shrimp Bisque, a variation on her lobster bisque from Mastering...Voume II - Joe - 1:17am on 10/25/17
- Duck Ragout with Homemade Parpardelle [LINK] - Joe - 1:31am on 10/25/17
- Rib-eye Steak with red wine reduction sauce. - Joe - 1:36am on 10/25/17
- Julia's Pommes Duchesse - Joe - 1:37am on 10/25/17
- Wow. That sounds so amazing, and I am sure everything was fabulous! Hope you are staying cool - LisainLA - 3:23am on 10/25/17
- Yes, I have noticed the food court has really improved! We managed to survive yesterday - Joe - 3:46pm on 10/25/17
- Wow Joe, that is some menu! Delicious dinner with friends. What could be better? [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:19am on 10/25/17
- What a delectable food selection! You certainly outdid yourself. A most impressive menu! [NT] - wigs - 5:36pm on 10/25/17
- Amazing Menu Joe; thanks for sharing! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:22am on 10/25/17
- I'm so glad you liked it. It's very festive for the holidays as well. Make ahead at it's best! - MoNJ - 11:53am on 10/26/17
- I made everything I could possibly make ahead of time! This dinner was crazy - Joe - 3:49pm on 10/26/17
- Damned impressed. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:30pm on 11/01/17
- Outstanding news and menu! Thank-you for sharing, Joe! - colleenmomof2 - 2:46pm on 11/06/17
- Wow! I would have worked this - Pat-NoCal - 7:12pm on 11/08/17