Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Hi Betty, I made some veggie burgers while my nephew was visiting a few summers ago,
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30008 at 7:19 am on Dec 7, 2017
and thought I posted the recipes here but I am not having luck finding them. I need to see if I can locate the hard copy we used and I can post the recipe for them, they were quite delicious!
I would par cook them, then freeze so they hold together well in the defrost/cooking.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30008. ISO T & T veggie burgers. I see Food52 has published [LINK] - emtd - 8:57pm on 12/04/17 (7)
- In the past when cooking for a vegetarian I made mushroom burgers and - Charley - 9:03pm on 12/04/17
- That's a kind offer, thank you. I'm curious about the rice idea as seen in the link - emtd - 5:47am on 12/05/17
- Ah. Apparently the tahini is the binder and a reviewer asks about using an - Charley - 12:27pm on 12/05/17
- Thanks for your input- I appreciate it. [NT] - emtd - 1:05am on 12/06/17
- Hi Betty, I made some veggie burgers while my nephew was visiting a few summers ago, - LisainLA - 7:19am on 12/07/17
- Thank you that would be great, especially if I could - emtd - 2:42pm on 12/09/17
- P.S. unfortunately she doesn't love mushrooms, so I wouldn't want that - emtd - 2:55pm on 12/09/17