Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I recall Mar made mini cakes w/ lemon curd / cherry topping one year. It was in my to try list.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30012 at 10:34 pm on Dec 7, 2017
You could sub orange curd. They looked so pretty. I believe it was Mar; she posted a photo.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30012. ISO mini/finger desserts for Christmas potluck (Not cookies) - MariaDNoCA - 1:16am on 12/06/17 (12)
- apple slab pie? both Ina Garten and Smittenkitchen [LINK] - emtd - 4:32am on 12/06/17
- or pumpkin/pumpkin cheesecake slab - bottom crust only [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 12:26pm on 12/06/17
- Miniature cheesecakes, chocolate truffles, Oreo truffles, key lime tartlets, [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 9:25am on 12/06/17
- Cracker toffee [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 12:30pm on 12/06/17
- Fudge Delices - rhoward2va - 6:21pm on 12/06/17
- Mini Blueberry Tartlets - rhoward2va - 6:22pm on 12/06/17
- Baklava or galactabouriko [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:16am on 12/07/17
- I recall Mar made mini cakes w/ lemon curd / cherry topping one year. It was in my to try list. - barb_b - 10:34pm on 12/07/17
- Oh you reminded me of using lemon curd with this terrific pineapple nut cake - Charley - 5:24pm on 12/09/17
- Thse are always a hit! Rec: Praline Brookies aka Brownies w chocolate chip cookie [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 10:52pm on 12/07/17
- Mini Bûche de Noël [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 6:59pm on 12/10/17
- This one is serious. Mince Tartlets in Shortbread Crust [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 7:18pm on 12/10/17