Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It is a like cake but.....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30015 at 9:31 pm on Dec 8, 2017
I had trouble with the timing.
It rose quite high but the very top didn't cook through and I ended up overbaking (just a bit - no one noticed but me) the rest of the cake. I'm not sure how to address this. Flavor was fantastic - a big hit!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30015. I just put this spice cake in the oven - smells heavenly! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 7:34pm on 12/06/17 (5)
- My mom's spice cake with penuche (caramel) icing was my favorite as a kid [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:18pm on 12/06/17
- mine too - Pam - 9:13pm on 12/10/17
- What a great sounding REC--says it gives a light, not heavy, cake. Thanks for posting! [NT] - wigs - 7:08pm on 12/08/17
- It is a like cake but..... - deb-in-MI - 9:31pm on 12/08/17
- I meant "light" cake [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:32pm on 12/08/17