Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
P.S. unfortunately she doesn't love mushrooms, so I wouldn't want that
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30008 at 2:55 pm on Dec 9, 2017
to be the predominant ingredient. Thanks again.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30008. ISO T & T veggie burgers. I see Food52 has published [LINK] - emtd - 8:57pm on 12/04/17 (7)
- In the past when cooking for a vegetarian I made mushroom burgers and - Charley - 9:03pm on 12/04/17
- That's a kind offer, thank you. I'm curious about the rice idea as seen in the link - emtd - 5:47am on 12/05/17
- Ah. Apparently the tahini is the binder and a reviewer asks about using an - Charley - 12:27pm on 12/05/17
- Thanks for your input- I appreciate it. [NT] - emtd - 1:05am on 12/06/17
- Hi Betty, I made some veggie burgers while my nephew was visiting a few summers ago, - LisainLA - 7:19am on 12/07/17
- Thank you that would be great, especially if I could - emtd - 2:42pm on 12/09/17
- P.S. unfortunately she doesn't love mushrooms, so I wouldn't want that - emtd - 2:55pm on 12/09/17