Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Really good advice. When I replaced a freezer that we had space built in
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30041 at 12:14 pm on Dec 23, 2017
to fit the last one i almost had to downsize.
The choice of styles is really different now also==side by side, French door, etc.
I would NEVER have a side by side in my home--have one at our beach house and it is fine for a week!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30041. Recommendations for a new Freezer/Fridge? - Pam - 3:36pm on 12/21/17 (9)
- Wow! I would go with the same brand you had! Sounds like it worked well for you! [NT] - barb_b - 7:38pm on 12/21/17
- Maybe, maybe not. That brand may not even be available now and to use an - Charley - 2:22pm on 12/22/17
- Hotpoint - Pam - 9:19pm on 12/24/17
- I don't have a specific recommnedation, but do remember to measure the space you will - LisainLA - 12:40am on 12/23/17
- Really good advice. When I replaced a freezer that we had space built in - Charley - 12:14pm on 12/23/17
- Interesting - Pam - 9:22pm on 12/24/17
- i think any "new to you" configuration will take getting used to. I hate the side by side - Charley - 1:43am on 12/25/17
- I have always had bottom freezer refrigerators and always will. Big wide door on top - KarenNoCA - 8:25pm on 12/25/17
- That was my favorite one too. [NT] - Charley - 12:17pm on 12/26/17