Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Me too, Lana!!! I looked for years for *black wine* and finally ended up
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30043 at 11:31 am on Dec 25, 2017
Finding a bottle of “black wine” with the label of a female silhouette in the traditional pose typically seen on trucker mud flaps.
Something told me this wasn’t exactly what Laurie meant.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30043. REC: Trinidad Black Cake for the holidays - a friend from Trinidad makes this every year [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 10:52pm on 12/21/17 (5)
- I always wanted to taste this after reading Laurie Colwin's article about it. - Lana in FL - 2:16am on 12/23/17
- Me too, Lana!!! I looked for years for *black wine* and finally ended up - MarilynFL - 11:31am on 12/25/17
- Lana, as I read the REC, I also was amazed @ the lg quantity of alcohol in this cake and that I - wigs - 2:17pm on 12/25/17
- Nothing wrong with a boozy cake! Fruitcakes can be equally souzed! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 9:03pm on 12/27/17