Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
All good. Bones, meat, long simmer, etc. I do that too, but I most-often use a CI quick beef broth
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30055 at 4:34 pm on Dec 29, 2017
method that gives reasonably good beef broth in about an hour.
Not sure if you are looking for something quick, but I'm happy to post it if you want me to. The other suggestions are excellent.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 30055. ISO: your best homemade beef stock recipe.TIA! [NT] - cheezz - 6:49am on 12/29/17 (11)
- Roast the bones [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 12:29pm on 12/29/17
- Yep. Roasting is the key. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:04pm on 12/30/17
- Just made about 6 quarts of this lovely beefy gold for Christmas Eve [IMAGE] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:27pm on 12/29/17
- SO YUM!!! I snagged some of my sisters bones and scraps from the Christmas prime rib :) [NT] - cheezz - 8:59pm on 01/01/18
- All good. Bones, meat, long simmer, etc. I do that too, but I most-often use a CI quick beef broth - Michael in Phoenix - 4:34pm on 12/29/17
- Yes, Michael, please post...thank you! [NT] - cheezz - 5:20pm on 12/29/17
- I posted this in September, as it turns out. Click the link. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 12:33am on 12/30/17
- Thank you ladies! I knew I could count on you :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:21pm on 12/29/17
- Just found this slow cooker bone broth recipe [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 5:28pm on 01/01/18
- BONES!!!! - Richard in Cincy - 4:18am on 01/04/18
- You are fortunate! These days it's even hard to find a place that does their own butchering [NT] - cheezz - 7:45pm on 01/08/18