Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I didn't read all the replies, but yes Madeleine, there is a place on Earth for you.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30058 at 4:15 am on Jan 4, 2018
There is nothing like a real Madeleine out of the pan. It is ethereal. It is French, and we know how those French are. It has it's place. And please use European butter, not this watered down American crap.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30058. Your opinion, please, re: madeleine pan's usefulness - Anna_X - 8:51pm on 12/30/17 (13)
- I have one and they are sublime. They also take very little room. I had a spinner - Charley - 9:22pm on 12/30/17
- I love my salad spinner. - judy-mass - 10:45pm on 12/30/17
- Tongs of all sizes. Immersion blender (mine is cheapo and useful). I know rubber spatulas - Charley - 1:28pm on 12/31/17
- I like the specialty pans - pmassell_93 - 11:10pm on 12/30/17
- I use the bowl of my salad spinner more than the spinner. I use Pat/NorCal’s Madeline recipe… - MariaDNoCA - 3:46am on 12/31/17
- Love my OXO salad spinner. I bring home my lettuce, take it out of the wire wrap - KarenNoCA - 3:32pm on 12/31/17
- Definitely pastry brush. I like the silicon bristle ones. [NT] - rhoward2va - 1:18pm on 12/31/17
- I use my silicon brushes all the time., a quick rinse under hot water is all they need! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:33pm on 12/31/17
- Made my list, but still don't know: Can madeleines be baked/frozen? - Anna_X - 6:13pm on 01/01/18
- Yes you can freeze after baking. - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:30pm on 01/01/18
- Thank you! Have a wonderful New Year, Obi Wan! [NT] - Anna_X - 8:39pm on 01/01/18
- I didn't read all the replies, but yes Madeleine, there is a place on Earth for you. - Richard in Cincy - 4:15am on 01/04/18
- Yes, sir, only the good butter, I promise! [NT] - Anna_X - 4:51am on 01/04/18