Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How about some coconut milk?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30085 at 8:28 pm on Jan 11, 2018
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30085. This was perfect for a cold night. Rec: Carrot Szechwan soup I used the IP [LINK] - barb_b - 11:13pm on 01/10/18 (9)
- looks good what steps did you take for IP? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:19pm on 01/10/18
- for IP: is that 7 minutes on pressure, followed by natural pressure release? - Tess - 2:43am on 01/11/18
- Also, do you think I can skip the milk? I have everything else... [NT] - Tess - 2:43am on 01/11/18
- Not sure about leaving the milk out--this would be a good place to have a can - Charley - 2:44pm on 01/11/18
- made this today in the IP - pmassell_93 - 10:34pm on 01/11/18
- Do you mean even a tsp of sesame oil in the amount of liquid in this overpowered it? - Charley - 12:49am on 01/12/18
- actually I doubled the recipe and now I see that I misread it as tablespoons! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 1:18am on 01/12/18
- How about some coconut milk? [NT] - judy-mass - 8:28pm on 01/11/18
- today I made an alternate of this to accomodate food allergies - pmassell_93 - 10:48pm on 01/20/18