Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sabatino Truffle Zest and Sabatino Truffle and Sea Salt
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30097 at 1:22 am on Jan 23, 2018
I found this set at Costco near Christmas. Did anyone else try these?
I've never cooked with any kind of truffle flavor before. So far, I just put the salt on scrambled eggs and added a bit to soup What are good foods to try with each?
Sea Salt label: sea salt,black truffles, flavors
Zest label: black truffe flavor, carob powder, salt black truffle.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30097. Sabatino Truffle Zest and Sabatino Truffle and Sea Salt - Anna_X - 1:22am on 01/23/18 (9)
- Try the truffle salt on sauteed spinach. [NT] - judy-mass - 12:37pm on 01/23/18
- Put the salt on popcorn!! Delicious. TJ's had truffle butter over holiday. also delicious. [NT] - Charley - 2:53pm on 01/23/18
- Oh yes, I got a bottle of the zest as a gift and used it all on popcorn and pasta - Heather_in_SF - 6:15pm on 01/23/18
- Try it on homemade potato chips! - judy-mass - 9:51pm on 01/23/18
- Yep, the best. Yukon Gold or Kennebec, sliced thin on a mandoline, - Pat-NoCal - 3:46pm on 01/25/18
- I bought the zest at Cost Plus World Market. It was $13 plus change. Texture is not like zest - KarenNoCA - 3:53pm on 01/26/18
- I made brussels sprouts two days in a row. Cut in half, tossed with truffle oil - KarenNoCA - 3:56pm on 01/26/18
- was at costco and got this set today just because you guys were talking about it.. [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:35am on 01/27/18
- I fry potatoes in truffle oil. And the old standard, sliced truffle on linguini. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:45pm on 01/27/18