Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That's the precise one that would be my nomination--lol. Good luck.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30144 at 3:22 pm on Mar 1, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30144. Where did I go wrong with this 'mousse' - deb-in-MI - 9:32pm on 02/27/18 (10)
- Yep, my chocolate froze into tiny bits - deb-in-MI - 9:46pm on 02/27/18
- I wonder if your unsweetened chocolate completely melted. or one of your - Charley - 12:58pm on 03/01/18
- Ah - maybe that's it. Grainy chocolate before melting (I think) - deb-in-MI - 1:06pm on 03/01/18
- That's the precise one that would be my nomination--lol. Good luck. [NT] - Charley - 3:22pm on 03/01/18
- Blooms not an issue. It just means the fat has migrated to the surface. If fully melted - MarilynFL - 7:18pm on 03/01/18
- I don't think we're blaming "blooms". Dry grainy chocolate, particularly in - Charley - 7:30pm on 03/01/18
- Thank you ladies! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:17pm on 03/01/18
- Could your chocolate/whipped egg whites mixture have been too warm when you added - MarilynFL - 12:52am on 02/28/18
- If you used chips. that was probably the culprit. They are nearly impossible to completely melt. [NT] - LisainLA - 5:14am on 02/28/18
- No chips, used good quality bar chocolate. I'll try it again soon with room temp whipped cream [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:00am on 02/28/18