Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow, that recipe sounds so complicated. Very work intensive. If there is one thing I have learned
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30150 at 8:07 pm on Mar 5, 2018
about cooking is that there is always an easier way to do things.
I am not a baker but am constantly amazed when reading recipes for goodies I wish I could eat and not gain weight, or have the patience to make, is that there are many ways of getting the same end results.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30150. My Big Fat Flat Croissant Disaster - MarilynFL - 5:26pm on 03/04/18 (11)
- sorry it went that way that is so frustrating - pmassell_93 - 7:32pm on 03/04/18
- Sorry about the croissants but you really made me laugh! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:37pm on 03/04/18
- You probably won't like my suggestion but I'd use a different recipe next time. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:21pm on 03/04/18
- Oh Marilyn, so sorry! - deb-in-MI - 12:03pm on 03/05/18
- Wow, that recipe sounds so complicated. Very work intensive. If there is one thing I have learned - KarenNoCA - 8:07pm on 03/05/18
- Since you have the pastry why not try to make cronuts!! - Charley - 12:23pm on 03/06/18
- Round 2 went better, but I'm still not all that impressed with my efforts. These look and taste - MarilynFL - 9:45pm on 03/06/18
- If interested - this is supposed to be a full demo of Gesine croissants [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:19am on 03/07/18
- Welcome to the I failed croissant’s club! Did you watch the Gesine video first [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:53pm on 03/11/18
- I remember yours looking beautiful! I started watching AFTER the fact, but it was an hour and - MarilynFL - 12:14am on 03/12/18
- They only looked good on the outside. It was downhill after that :-( [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:31am on 03/16/18