Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I make all sorts of pesto using, cilantro, basil, arugula, walnut, almond, pesto,
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30151 at 2:44 pm on Mar 6, 2018
truffle, pecan, oils. Macadamia nuts, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, it is all good. I always go easy on the oil too, don't like an oily pestol.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30151. Richard's New Pesto - Richard in Cincy - 9:21pm on 03/05/18 (6)
- Try it cilantro lime - Melissa Dallas - 12:56am on 03/06/18
- That sounds amazing! - Richard in Cincy - 1:50pm on 03/06/18
- I make all sorts of pesto using, cilantro, basil, arugula, walnut, almond, pesto, - KarenNoCA - 2:44pm on 03/06/18
- I'm such a basil fan, can't get enough of it. I will explore the other greens! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:05am on 03/12/18
- Here is one with links to two more from Linda Stradley's site. [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:47pm on 03/06/18
- ohhhh.... Like the white truffle oil addition. [NT] - barb_b - 3:15pm on 03/14/18