Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Paul, this is what Norton support had to say...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30152 at 2:49 pm on Mar 7, 2018
about the event I experienced.
Norton protects you against the Coinminer malware. Run LiveUpdate to make sure that your Norton definitions are up to date and run full system scan. If you that particular website is suspecious according the Norton definitions that it will block it again."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30152. Question 'bout this sitet: I was not able to access for 2 days because of a malware attack . . . - mistral - 7:49pm on 03/06/18 (14)
- No problem here. [NT] - judy-mass - 8:50pm on 03/06/18
- if you ever get a message like this, please email it to me so that I can investigate - pmassell_93 - 9:38pm on 03/06/18
- also you can securi to do an instant check on sites [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:44pm on 03/06/18
- could not find an e-mail for you on my machine. . . - mistral - 1:31am on 03/07/18
- Mistral, I ran into the same problem ... - RuthAB - 2:43pm on 03/07/18
- Paul, this is what Norton support had to say... - RuthAB - 2:49pm on 03/07/18
- there is no malware on the site [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 4:56pm on 03/07/18
- All I can say is this is the only time I have had this problem, and I was very surprised . . . - mistral - 5:44pm on 03/07/18
- I've used AVAST for years and found it to be easy to use, great at detecting... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:41pm on 03/08/18
- I also agree with Paul's assessment of Norton. It slowed down my computer so much... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 03/08/18
- +1 GMTA [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:28pm on 03/08/18
- That's great!, thank you for the info. I read the same. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:44pm on 03/07/18
- RuthAB hello!! My I haven't seen you on here in ages! - Richard in Cincy - 3:03am on 03/12/18
- Sushinati. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:35pm on 03/12/18