Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
closest Sprouts is in Petaluma
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30155 at 9:46 pm on Mar 12, 2018
go there infrequently and was pretty annoyed by the staff there last time who were both rude and clueless so I have no intention of going back.
But we have Whole Foods and a local called Oliver's. I went to Oliver's today and the celery root was less expensive than last time. $0.99/lb non-organic, so I picked up two.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30155. My thanks to everyone who weighed in on celery root (celeriac). I tried it as a puree and yes, it's [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:57pm on 03/10/18 (9)
- Sautéed Bread Crumbs with Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:05pm on 03/10/18
- Celery Root Puree - MarilynFL - 2:23pm on 03/10/18
- that sounds awesome - pmassell_93 - 4:20pm on 03/10/18
- Do you have a Sprouts market near you, Paul? The 3 - Pat-NoCal - 6:31pm on 03/10/18
- closest Sprouts is in Petaluma - pmassell_93 - 9:46pm on 03/12/18
- That's a nice price. It was $2.99/lb. today at - Pat-NoCal - 1:07am on 03/13/18
- That IS a great price. I wonder if mine were $3.98/lb and not per? - MarilynFL - 12:44pm on 03/14/18
- I love the stuff as well and wish I could afford it.About $7 each here. Goes well with roast pork. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:01pm on 03/22/18
- I made a 10-vegetable stew last Monday, using celery root along with, oddly enough... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:33pm on 03/10/18