Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So far I am not impressed with Season 2 of Jessica Jones
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30159 at 6:01 pm on Mar 13, 2018
maybe I am just feeling blah.
I wonder about all the sugar, but maybe sugar is better than fat, most of the food is so low calorie except for coconut milk...
Poh and Co is easier to watch on Netflix, I have issues with the videos on the SBS site, they won't load most of the time.
I wish I had more of the meatballs! I could seriously eat them every day. and the herbs...
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30159. Has anyone been watching Poh and Co on Netflix? It's really charming and I made this on Friday [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 5:03pm on 03/12/18 (6)
- started the first episode then - pmassell_93 - 11:57pm on 03/12/18
- Ha! I was watching JJ too while trying to watch this, but video locked up on me. - MarilynFL - 10:28am on 03/13/18
- So far I am not impressed with Season 2 of Jessica Jones - Heather_in_SF - 6:01pm on 03/13/18
- Why don't you make a double batch and freeze them precooked? . . . - mistral - 7:06pm on 03/13/18
- Funnily enough, I am making up a grocery list for this weekend to make up some, - Heather_in_SF - 5:29pm on 03/14/18
- agreed about season 2. First season was great. Letdown [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:40pm on 03/13/18