Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Why don't you make a double batch and freeze them precooked? . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30159 at 7:06 pm on Mar 13, 2018
you could defrost in the fridge, warm in some broth or in micro, and then eat when you like.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30159. Has anyone been watching Poh and Co on Netflix? It's really charming and I made this on Friday [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 5:03pm on 03/12/18 (6)
- started the first episode then - pmassell_93 - 11:57pm on 03/12/18
- Ha! I was watching JJ too while trying to watch this, but video locked up on me. - MarilynFL - 10:28am on 03/13/18
- So far I am not impressed with Season 2 of Jessica Jones - Heather_in_SF - 6:01pm on 03/13/18
- Why don't you make a double batch and freeze them precooked? . . . - mistral - 7:06pm on 03/13/18
- Funnily enough, I am making up a grocery list for this weekend to make up some, - Heather_in_SF - 5:29pm on 03/14/18
- agreed about season 2. First season was great. Letdown [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:40pm on 03/13/18