Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You had me at Celeriac...and lost me at goat cheese. But a Gruyere would do nicely for me. Thanks.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30168 at 1:25 pm on Mar 17, 2018
oh, and I checked. Ingles sells celeriac for $3.98/pound and most of the roots were half pound. There is no UPC tag on the root nor does the store list the name. I guess you just have to ask like I did, since I had no clue what it would look like.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30168. RCP: Celeriac, Cauliflower Mash with Thyme and Chavrie Goat Cheese - KarenNoCA - 5:38pm on 03/16/18 (6)
- You had me at Celeriac...and lost me at goat cheese. But a Gruyere would do nicely for me. Thanks. - MarilynFL - 1:25pm on 03/17/18
- That goat cheese mentioned, is very good. Different from the usual. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:57am on 03/18/18
- And the goat cheese was exactly why I wanted to try this - - colleenmomof2 - 12:36pm on 03/18/18
- FYI: I have frozen partial chevre logs, fridge defrosted, and they are just fine! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:23pm on 03/18/18
- Logs? I have never seen those. I buy the Pyramid and it has a long use by date. [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:33pm on 03/18/18
- We can get logs in a regular grocery store, as well as at Trader Joe's and at Costco. . . - mistral - 10:59pm on 03/18/18