Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
Just take your time - that is key IMHO.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30172 at 10:13 pm on Mar 18, 2018
We had to rush it in culinary school and make it and bake off our item in one 5 hour class period. To add to the problem, when we went to pull all the ingredients, there was 1# of butter so we had to wait while the teacher ran to the closest grocery store on a Saturday morning and buy butter which was not very well chilled. That was a bad experience. Making it at home and taking my time, it was not that hard.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30172. Starting second attempt at laminated croissant dough, using Gesine's recipe. My library - MarilynFL - 8:56pm on 03/18/18 (11)
- Just take your time - that is key IMHO. - Music City Missy - 10:13pm on 03/18/18
- Can't wait to hear about it. You are a brave woman! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:16am on 03/19/18
- Here's the laminated dough [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:44pm on 03/19/18
- Here's the finished croissant (Gesine's recipe) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:45pm on 03/19/18
- Here they are rising (and then falling over) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:53pm on 03/19/18
- If that isn't one of the most beautiful croissants I've ever seen!! - deb-in-MI - 8:56pm on 03/19/18
- Beautiful! Bravo! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:22pm on 03/20/18
- My Goddess...bows down. P.S. Please adopt me [NT] - orchid - 8:34pm on 03/19/18
- Do you do overnight express mail? :-) Simply gorgeously delicious looking. (nt) [NT] - mistral - 2:34am on 03/22/18
- Lovely! Nicely done! - Pat-NoCal - 3:09am on 03/22/18
- Thanks, all. I have to say this was Gesine's work. Her demo is very specific...and actually - MarilynFL - 1:07pm on 03/22/18