Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Btw I failed at lemon bars today. First attempt who knew “bake till set” was so hard. Ina’s fault.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30198 at 2:47 am on Apr 1, 2018
I kept waiting for them to set, and waiting, and waiting, and they got darker, and darker, until I finally took them out because they’re dead Jim.
Ina should’ve warned me or something. When I first checked them, which should been around the time most things needed to be taken out, a small shake set off a tsunami of waves! This thing wasn’t even remotely set. But still it had way way way way more shake then a cheesecake when I finally took it out. I kept checking it and watched it get too dark but I didn’t know what else to do — this thing was like a river In a snowmelt. Ina, you’ve never failed me before.till now. And with lemon! For shame!
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30198. Sometimes I just don't know about me: - MarilynFL - 5:28pm on 03/31/18 (8)
- Lol! Marilyn, not killing UPS drivers by tampering with chocolate. One candy at a time [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:44am on 04/01/18
- Btw I failed at lemon bars today. First attempt who knew “bake till set” was so hard. Ina’s fault. - MariaDNoCA - 2:47am on 04/01/18
- How many times have I done that...her lemon bars are the best, and I always add - KarenNoCA - 6:12pm on 04/01/18
- People ate them! All of them! They didn’t taste burnt at all. Frankly I’m shocked. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:05am on 04/02/18
- I am sure you will now have the most efficient deliveries from UPS!! [NT] - barb_b - 3:46pm on 04/01/18
- I've had chocolate in Tempe. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:15pm on 04/01/18
- ha! [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:10pm on 04/01/18
- Ah, the curse of knowledge, talent and an excellent vocabulary - colleenmomof2 - 1:12pm on 04/02/18