Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I took it back to the library today after binging on 1/4 of a tart yesterday. But not before
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30207 at 11:26 pm on Apr 3, 2018
taking images of recipes I still want to to try: Bundt cake, apple cake and vanilla pastry cream.
It was too hard seeing that cover every morning and not wanting to make something. I am weak. So very weak.
I hope your cake tastes as good as it looks.
Weren't those chocolate shards such a simple yet clever idea for dramatic effect!
A suggestion for the water bath: Use those big turkey roasting bags to wrap of the pan, turning down the edges away from the cake before placing it in the water. That way, even if condensation collects, it shouldn't affect the bottom crust...always a point of weakness.
Oh wait...that's if you're using an expanding pan. No worries if your pan is solid, but I've never wanted to tempt fate trying to get it OUT.
PS: I've just been taking my photos with my phone.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30207. Marilyn, I made the chocolate cheesecake from The Artful Baker - OMG!!! - deb-in-MI - 11:06pm on 04/03/18 (15)
- I took it back to the library today after binging on 1/4 of a tart yesterday. But not before - MarilynFL - 11:26pm on 04/03/18
- Cheesecake was absolutely scrumptious!! - deb-in-MI - 12:02am on 04/04/18
- I had a killer chocolate cheesecake from Pittsburgh, but got bored making them for everything. - MarilynFL - 1:08am on 04/04/18
- OMGoodness - that White Chocolate one sounds divine! - deb-in-MI - 10:03am on 04/04/18
- Sister! I made 15 of these for my niece's wedding. Here are the tweaks I use: [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:25pm on 04/04/18
- You are a goddess!!! How long did it take you to make 15? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:10pm on 04/04/18
- This was my wedding present to my godchild. I made 4 desserts for 300 people - MarilynFL - 3:03pm on 04/04/18
- *Best GodParent Ever* - deb-in-MI - 4:19pm on 04/04/18
- Would you post your killer chocolate cheesecake recipe please? [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 9:05pm on 04/04/18
- GeorgiaRose, this may take some time. It's an old paper copy and that means it's buried - MarilynFL - 10:01pm on 04/04/18
- Ha! Found a hand-written version in my *held together with a rubberband* notebook [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:09pm on 04/04/18
- Thanks so much Marilyn! It looks delicious! - GeorgiaRose - 1:45am on 04/05/18
- Here is the pic of the cheesecake [NT] [IMAGE] - deb-in-MI - 4:41pm on 04/04/18
- Click on "IMAGE" if you open up the post the pic is crazy big (I should have resized) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:42pm on 04/04/18
- Ohhhhhhh. Thank GOD I took that book back to the library! [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:57pm on 04/04/18