Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha. That's the book I have here for the recipe above!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30208 at 3:17 pm on Apr 4, 2018
It's going back to the library STAT before I fall for those profiteroles on the cover.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30208. Haven't tried this yet, but soon enough: Deviled Avocado (vegan) [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:21am on 04/04/18 (15)
- Oh, Clotilde was the one that had that wonderful French food blog--can't call the name. - Charley - 11:12am on 04/04/18
- Yes: Chocolate & Zucchini. My first thought was: what Parisian woman - MarilynFL - 1:17pm on 04/04/18
- That's it!! The mini avocadoes were really a hit--a half was fine. But avocadoes are SO good for - Charley - 2:12pm on 04/04/18
- Link to the blog piece about the book: Tasting Paris: 100 Recipes to Eat Like a Local. :) [LINK] - ErininNY - 3:15pm on 04/04/18
- Ha. That's the book I have here for the recipe above! - MarilynFL - 3:17pm on 04/04/18
- Ack, you're right--it's right in your first line. Back to the coffeepot for me. [NT] - ErininNY - 5:49pm on 04/04/18
- Auto-spell sent tthis to my mother when we were in Paris: - Anna_X - 4:17pm on 04/05/18
- sorry but soylent green is first thing that comes to mind - pmassell_93 - 4:29pm on 04/05/18
- Ewww, [NT] - Anna_X - 7:45pm on 04/06/18
- I'm with you. <BLECH>... - Richard in Cincy - 2:41am on 04/07/18
- LOL! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:47pm on 04/05/18
- Ha!! [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:43pm on 04/05/18
- LOL!!! Your hubby had creme brulee, and you had a profiterole with vanilla ice cream - LisainLA - 3:37am on 04/06/18
- Bingo! You win. Much better than Soylent Green. [NT] - Anna_X - 7:45pm on 04/06/18
- Thank you - I just reserved it from our library. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:21pm on 04/04/18