Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The Pork and Potato Hash with Poached Eggs and Avocado shared by Curious1 is
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30204 at 3:33 pm on Apr 4, 2018
yummy. Have also done a riff off this recipe making pork hash with sweet potatoes and Yukon golds (onion and garlic too), fried egg, chopped avocado and fresh tomatoes from the garden. With a sprinkling of cilantro overall. LOVED the sweet potatoes in the dish....much more flavor than the Yukon golds alone.
I've also made the Pork Ragout with Soft Polenta (though I use a different polenta recipe).
Pulled pork sandwiches are another good idea, like the
Pulled-Pork Sandwiches with Cabbage, Caper, and Herb Slaw in the same thread.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30204. How do YOU do it? I'm making Debbie_in_GA's Twelve-Hour Pork Roast [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:52pm on 04/03/18 (9)
- Ha! I love your description of your freezer. The one thing that I would add, based on my experience - barb_b - 2:37pm on 04/03/18
- If yours is 9# it really will need extra time but truth to tell it would be done in 10 hours, IMO - Charley - 3:27pm on 04/03/18
- Thank you both. I cooked it until 10:30 PM and then nibbled a little (ok, okay a lot) - MarilynFL - 1:31pm on 04/04/18
- Rigatoni with Shredded Pork in Mustard Cream Sauce [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:12pm on 04/04/18
- This has my name all over it! Thx for the repost, Pat [NT] - barb_b - 7:58pm on 04/04/18
- The Pork and Potato Hash with Poached Eggs and Avocado shared by Curious1 is [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:33pm on 04/04/18
- Rec: Posole (Mexican soup with pork and hominy) is also good [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:47pm on 04/04/18
- Love Posole. Very similar to my recipe that I use from - Richard in Cincy - 3:48am on 04/08/18
- Me 2. And you just reminded me of Mexican oregano. I need to put that on the Mexico order. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 7:38pm on 04/08/18