Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Would you post your killer chocolate cheesecake recipe please?
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #30207 at 9:05 pm on Apr 4, 2018
If anything can go well, it will!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30207. Marilyn, I made the chocolate cheesecake from The Artful Baker - OMG!!! - deb-in-MI - 11:06pm on 04/03/18 (15)
- I took it back to the library today after binging on 1/4 of a tart yesterday. But not before - MarilynFL - 11:26pm on 04/03/18
- Cheesecake was absolutely scrumptious!! - deb-in-MI - 12:02am on 04/04/18
- I had a killer chocolate cheesecake from Pittsburgh, but got bored making them for everything. - MarilynFL - 1:08am on 04/04/18
- OMGoodness - that White Chocolate one sounds divine! - deb-in-MI - 10:03am on 04/04/18
- Sister! I made 15 of these for my niece's wedding. Here are the tweaks I use: [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:25pm on 04/04/18
- You are a goddess!!! How long did it take you to make 15? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:10pm on 04/04/18
- This was my wedding present to my godchild. I made 4 desserts for 300 people - MarilynFL - 3:03pm on 04/04/18
- *Best GodParent Ever* - deb-in-MI - 4:19pm on 04/04/18
- Would you post your killer chocolate cheesecake recipe please? [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 9:05pm on 04/04/18
- GeorgiaRose, this may take some time. It's an old paper copy and that means it's buried - MarilynFL - 10:01pm on 04/04/18
- Ha! Found a hand-written version in my *held together with a rubberband* notebook [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:09pm on 04/04/18
- Thanks so much Marilyn! It looks delicious! - GeorgiaRose - 1:45am on 04/05/18
- Here is the pic of the cheesecake [NT] [IMAGE] - deb-in-MI - 4:41pm on 04/04/18
- Click on "IMAGE" if you open up the post the pic is crazy big (I should have resized) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:42pm on 04/04/18
- Ohhhhhhh. Thank GOD I took that book back to the library! [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:57pm on 04/04/18