Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This is the link, my husband thinks it will fit. I’ll let you know if it doesn’t. I would have
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30190 at 2:43 pm on Apr 5, 2018
preferred the original one piece feed tube over the large two piece newer version but they are no longer available.
Did your original bowl crack? I’ve replaced mine once but it is chipped along the rim and I am afraid little splinters might get in the food.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30190. Has anyone recently purchased a new mini food processor that is any good? - KarenNoCA - 3:08pm on 03/28/18 (15)
- almost identical experience - pmassell_93 - 4:19pm on 03/28/18
- I got a 12 cup cuisinart for christmas and the thing weighs a ton. . . - mistral - 4:54pm on 03/28/18
- I have a 12cup KA (many many years old) with a mini-prep bowl. All works very well. [NT] - Charley - 5:11pm on 03/28/18
- Maybe I should look into getting a mini prep bowl for my 12 cupper.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 2:03am on 03/29/18
- Mine is a KA. Don't know about Cuisinart. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 11:13am on 03/29/18
- I am truly hoping that my ancient food processor never dies - judy-mass - 11:38pm on 03/28/18
- Mini is Oster. Not that great, but works for crumbs, etc. For smaller items I use a coffee grinder. - MarilynFL - 3:13pm on 03/29/18
- Seems to be the case with - Marg CDN2 - 5:52am on 03/30/18
- And my upper cabinets are somehow out of reach - - colleenmomof2 - 1:20pm on 04/02/18
- Lol Colleen. I'm having the same problem. Those kitchen fairies sure are hard at work! [NT] - Curious1 - 8:07pm on 04/02/18
- I did for "2 cents" at Kohl's! All plastic - except the blade ;) - colleenmomof2 - 1:26pm on 04/02/18
- I just ordered replacement parts for my 40 year old Cuisinart DLC7 base. They are hard to - Curious1 - 8:05pm on 04/02/18
- Ooh yes. How did you find the replacement bowl. Actually...WHERE? [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 12:40am on 04/05/18