Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've made William's Groom cake. It was like one big candy bar.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30213 at 7:57 pm on Apr 7, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30213. Debating about hosting my tea group for a party for the Harry and Meghan wedding. I need to look - barb_b - 9:19pm on 04/06/18 (14)
- What fun! Angie was brilliant with facinator hats. If it's evening, I'd go for full English - MarilynFL - 11:16pm on 04/06/18
- Don't they know that... - Richard in Cincy - 1:25am on 04/07/18
- Well, if you want to copy the wedding cake >> [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 7:22am on 04/07/18
- There is also this recipe: The royal wedding cake QEll fav cake/Wills wedding cake [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 7:28am on 04/07/18
- I've made William's Groom cake. It was like one big candy bar. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:57pm on 04/07/18
- Have fun!!! - MariaDNoCA - 7:31am on 04/07/18
- Wow!!! I am so sheltered in the 'Nati... - Richard in Cincy - 12:38am on 04/08/18
- Thanks for the ideas~! I am mulling this party over.... [NT] - barb_b - 6:34pm on 04/07/18
- Barb, I just made British Cherry Bakewell Tarts for the first time, and... [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 2:38am on 04/08/18
- I did add a bit more liquid to the crust. It was rather dry and crumbly. I added 2 tlbs of water. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:43am on 04/08/18
- oh my Lord, Barb! Just KIDNAP Richard until the wedding! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:32pm on 04/08/18
- I am always in awe of the effort that you put into your presentations. They are truly - Marg CDN2 - 7:30pm on 04/08/18
- here's the menu from the famous Empress Hotel just around the corner. It's one of the [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 6:54pm on 04/08/18
- We did that! Only it was $50 a person then. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:21pm on 04/08/18