Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Oh that sounds divine!...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30216 at 12:25 am on Apr 8, 2018
I was sort of "meh..." on halvah until we were staying at the St. Catherine's Hotel in the Egyptian Sinai...Oh what a revelation! Freshly made slabs of halvah were on the breakfast buffet and it literally melted on the tongue as we watched the sunrise over Mt. Moses-Moses And no, when you touch the burning bush at the St. Catherine's Monastery it doesn't burn. Amazing that it is still growing strong after these last 3000 years or so...
I will be in Ft. Worth in June. Any chance of a meet up?
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh that sounds divine!... - Richard in Cincy - 12:25am on 04/08/18
- When I was a teenager an ashram opened in my small, still fairly hick, home town - Melissa Dallas - 1:14am on 04/09/18
- Melissa this may be doable... - Richard in Cincy - 5:03pm on 04/13/18
- I'll have to think on that one. All the Mom & Pop dives here are not Texan anymore. - Melissa Dallas - 7:23pm on 04/15/18
- Yes to any of this! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:46pm on 04/16/18
- This was so enticing I had to find a photo, other than NYT. Here's one. Are there any calories?? [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 4:27am on 04/09/18
- No Marg. The rule is: if you are west of GMT and north of Mason/Dixon line and south of - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 04/09/18
- I qualify. Now to find some friends who believe your qualifications as well. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:36pm on 04/09/18
- There are some photos in David Leibovitz article on Maison Aleph [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 7:07pm on 04/09/18
- Thank you Melissa, for introducing me to this link. Yikes! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:30pm on 05/05/18