Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Love Posole. Very similar to my recipe that I use from
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30204 at 3:48 am on Apr 8, 2018
"The Feast of Santa Fe"
The details are the garnish when you serve. I have bowls of sliced radishes, shredded cabbage, green onion, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, slivers of celery root, etc. and people garnish themselves.
And don't even think about making this without lard.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30204. How do YOU do it? I'm making Debbie_in_GA's Twelve-Hour Pork Roast [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:52pm on 04/03/18 (9)
- Ha! I love your description of your freezer. The one thing that I would add, based on my experience - barb_b - 2:37pm on 04/03/18
- If yours is 9# it really will need extra time but truth to tell it would be done in 10 hours, IMO - Charley - 3:27pm on 04/03/18
- Thank you both. I cooked it until 10:30 PM and then nibbled a little (ok, okay a lot) - MarilynFL - 1:31pm on 04/04/18
- Rigatoni with Shredded Pork in Mustard Cream Sauce [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:12pm on 04/04/18
- This has my name all over it! Thx for the repost, Pat [NT] - barb_b - 7:58pm on 04/04/18
- The Pork and Potato Hash with Poached Eggs and Avocado shared by Curious1 is [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:33pm on 04/04/18
- Rec: Posole (Mexican soup with pork and hominy) is also good [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:47pm on 04/04/18
- Love Posole. Very similar to my recipe that I use from - Richard in Cincy - 3:48am on 04/08/18
- Me 2. And you just reminded me of Mexican oregano. I need to put that on the Mexico order. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 7:38pm on 04/08/18