Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone follow the Bocuse d'Or? I think I mentioned my friends' little boy many years
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30220 at 7:35 pm on Apr 8, 2018
back when he was excelling in Chicago.
Now he has won the US title. Apparently also the youngest ever, anywhere, to gain 3 Mich stars. And I haven't seen him since he was 6. So he is now practising for the 2019 B d'Or in Lyon.
Not sure I'd like to make dinner for him and his mom now.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30220. Does anyone follow the Bocuse d'Or? I think I mentioned my friends' little boy many years [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 7:35pm on 04/08/18 (5)
- Such an accomplishment! - Heather_in_SF - 4:13pm on 04/12/18
- His restaurant is in SF. You could make him dinner??!! His favourite dish is his mom's potatoes. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 6:22pm on 04/19/18
- That would be terrifying - imagine cooking for someone of that caliber. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 10:35pm on 05/31/18
- That's amazing! I read about it in a terrific book called Knives at Dawn. Congratulations. That's a - Traca - 2:29am on 04/15/18
- Here he is in Food and Wine. I'd love to go to Lyon for the big deal. [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 5:45am on 04/21/18