Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
When I was a teenager an ashram opened in my small, still fairly hick, home town
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30216 at 1:14 am on Apr 9, 2018
The members opened a fairly sophisticated good restaurant and the most divine bakery. The bakery also made candy, including fabulous huge rounds of halvah they sold hunks of by the pound. It was my favorite thing they sold.
I would love to get together. What dates will you be there? Are you doing the whole DFW area, or just trying to keep it to Ft. Worth? Weeknights would be a problem for me to get to Ft. Worth. The traffic is so awful it might be bedtime instead of dinner time before I could get there.
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh that sounds divine!... - Richard in Cincy - 12:25am on 04/08/18
- When I was a teenager an ashram opened in my small, still fairly hick, home town - Melissa Dallas - 1:14am on 04/09/18
- Melissa this may be doable... - Richard in Cincy - 5:03pm on 04/13/18
- I'll have to think on that one. All the Mom & Pop dives here are not Texan anymore. - Melissa Dallas - 7:23pm on 04/15/18
- Yes to any of this! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:46pm on 04/16/18
- This was so enticing I had to find a photo, other than NYT. Here's one. Are there any calories?? [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 4:27am on 04/09/18
- No Marg. The rule is: if you are west of GMT and north of Mason/Dixon line and south of - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 04/09/18
- I qualify. Now to find some friends who believe your qualifications as well. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:36pm on 04/09/18
- There are some photos in David Leibovitz article on Maison Aleph [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 7:07pm on 04/09/18
- Thank you Melissa, for introducing me to this link. Yikes! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:30pm on 05/05/18