Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
colleenmomoftwo, when I finally DO try to make collards, I'm going to use 12 Bones recipe
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30225 at 8:42 pm on Apr 10, 2018
It's a local Asheville restaurant that has a large following, including former President Obama, who ate there three times. I'll be using fresh collards, whenever they're in season, although it's possible I may have already missed that because it seems like there were bunches out in January. And I'll do a bit more research because I have NO clue how long you should cook them and he doesn't give a length of time.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30225. colleenmomoftwo, when I finally DO try to make collards, I'm going to use 12 Bones recipe [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:42pm on 04/10/18 (6)
- Twelve Bones Smokehouse link [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:43pm on 04/10/18
- That's a good start to a collard recipe. It takes a LONG time to cook the - Charley - 8:47pm on 04/10/18
- I love collards! - deb-in-MI - 9:00pm on 04/10/18
- I dislike sugar in mine. I just render some chopped bacon & add water & simmer [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:17pm on 04/10/18
- Thanks Mar for sharing. Trying this recipe! - colleenmomof2 - 9:42pm on 04/19/18
- Love any kind of greens - Music City Missy - 3:57pm on 05/20/18