Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love collards!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30225 at 9:00 pm on Apr 10, 2018
I typically cook them in chicken stock.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30225. colleenmomoftwo, when I finally DO try to make collards, I'm going to use 12 Bones recipe [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:42pm on 04/10/18 (6)
- Twelve Bones Smokehouse link [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:43pm on 04/10/18
- That's a good start to a collard recipe. It takes a LONG time to cook the - Charley - 8:47pm on 04/10/18
- I love collards! - deb-in-MI - 9:00pm on 04/10/18
- I dislike sugar in mine. I just render some chopped bacon & add water & simmer [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:17pm on 04/10/18
- Thanks Mar for sharing. Trying this recipe! - colleenmomof2 - 9:42pm on 04/19/18
- Love any kind of greens - Music City Missy - 3:57pm on 05/20/18