Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow, that is impressive! I do love a good tea.
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30209 at 4:21 pm on Apr 12, 2018
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30209. What do the Brits mean by ordering "Tea and CAKES"? - Anna_X - 6:57pm on 04/04/18 (14)
- Your scones will be perfect, but a Victoria cake would also work. Basically [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:26pm on 04/04/18
- Love the Gale Gand Recipe for Pound Cake Finger Sandwiches....blog [LINK] - GayR - 2:28pm on 04/05/18
- These are so pretty, plus can be made the night before. Thank you! [NT] - Anna_X - 2:42pm on 04/05/18
- Very welcome, Anna [NT] - GayR - 4:26pm on 04/05/18
- Thanks, I hadn't heard of Victoria cake so this is perfect AND British. [NT] - Anna_X - 2:41pm on 04/05/18
- Butterfly cakes [LINK] - Lana in FL - 1:10am on 04/06/18
- Oh, these are adorable! I will use buttercream instead of whipped because they'll sit out. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:25pm on 04/06/18
- Tea and cakes... - Richard in Cincy - 2:49am on 04/07/18
- Richard, post the photos of your recent tea please! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:55pm on 04/07/18
- Here is the whole shebang... [NT] [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 2:43am on 04/08/18
- and those amazing British Cherry Bakewell Tarts? <Suh-Wooooon> recipe at the link... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 3:42am on 04/08/18
- If I could freeze these, minus the frosting and cherry on top, ...mmmmm. [NT] - Anna_X - 10:24pm on 04/08/18
- Wow, that is impressive! I do love a good tea. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:21pm on 04/12/18
- O. M. G. That is a gorgeous and inviting table! <3 [NT] - Anna_X - 10:21pm on 04/08/18