Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you! Think I'll just pick spots around the museums then. See you soon!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30227 at 4:36 pm on Apr 12, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30227. Whoa...a friend sent a blog that suggests NYC restaurants. Need help to narrow it down to 1 or 2 - MarilynFL - 12:21am on 04/12/18 (12)
- My two cents... - ErininNY - 12:54am on 04/12/18
- Thank you! Think I'll just pick spots around the museums then. See you soon! [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:36pm on 04/12/18
- If you go to the Neue Galerie, try to have coffee in their cafe! (Not the one downstairs.) - ErininNY - 7:01pm on 04/12/18
- Added to my list. Danke schön! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:35pm on 04/12/18
- How'd you do that umlaut? :-) ! (Nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:51am on 04/13/18
- Google; Copy/paste! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:34am on 04/13/18
- ALT+246: ö; ALT+0228: ä; ALT+0252: ü; ALT+0223: ß, etc. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:42pm on 04/13/18
- A big second on the Neue Galerie Cafe Sabarsky! - Richard in Cincy - 2:02pm on 04/13/18
- Ha. I have a running list and C-H, Morgan and Guggenheim are all on it. MET is $18 for me-3 days. - MarilynFL - 3:32pm on 04/13/18
- I know you can only do so much (which means for us, we try to get back every year)... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 7:20pm on 04/14/18
- Great Advice! - Richard in Cincy - 2:28pm on 04/13/18
- Our most recent finds ;) - colleenmomof2 - 10:45pm on 04/19/18