Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This was my very first meal at a Pittsburgh french restaurant. I actually thought
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30229 at 7:58 pm on Apr 12, 2018
I was ordering Coquille St. Jacques so...surprise! when chicken showed up instead of seafood. Even though my brain obviously stopped after seeing COQ, I was very content with the tasty mistake.
Obviously, my French...c'est chiant.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30229. I don't make coq au vin nearly enough. Last night I went out to dinner, an unplanned outing, - Heather_in_SF - 5:48pm on 04/12/18 (6)
- I'm salivating! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:38pm on 04/12/18
- Not one restaurant (that I know) of around here makes Coq au Vin--I am drooling too! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:37pm on 04/12/18
- This was my very first meal at a Pittsburgh french restaurant. I actually thought - MarilynFL - 7:58pm on 04/12/18
- Your descriptions / adjectives just put me in my happy place! What a wonderful bistro find! For - barb_b - 4:50pm on 04/13/18
- Classic French is classic for a reason...why the need to consider it passé and - Richard in Cincy - 6:38pm on 04/14/18