Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha! Did they refund your money?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30228 at 3:29 pm on Apr 13, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30228. Whatever happened to spice cake? - Pam - 4:11pm on 04/12/18 (16)
- I always liked spice cake with a good, not to sweet chocolate frosting. . . - mistral - 4:54pm on 04/12/18
- I made last December with caramel frosting - divine! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:01pm on 04/12/18
- That's my plan for today or tomorrow. [NT] - Pam - 2:26pm on 04/13/18
- I only remember having spice cake from A&P. It was a long bar with raisins and a thick white icing. - MarilynFL - 7:53pm on 04/12/18
- I remember this too Marilyn. I liked it better than my mothers made from scratch, slightly dry - Janet in NC - 2:36am on 04/13/18
- My DMIL made a spice cake that had baby prunes in the recipe. A good "excuse" for - Charley - 8:36pm on 04/12/18
- My favorite cake mom made when I was a kid. Spice cake with penuche icing [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:20pm on 04/12/18
- Me too! [NT] - Pam - 2:28pm on 04/13/18
- Costco goofed on my mother's birthday carrot cake. Left out the carrots so it was only a spice cake [NT] - Anna_X - 3:49am on 04/13/18
- Ha! Did they refund your money? [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 04/13/18
- Yes, as we still had 1/2 cake to show them. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:40pm on 04/13/18
- I have friends who love my Spice Cake, so I make it for them now and then. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:27am on 04/13/18
- And what Spice Cake recipe do you use, Michael? Would you mind posting? TIA! [NT] - wigs - 1:02pm on 04/13/18
- I'd love to see it, too. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:41pm on 04/13/18
- REC: Spice Cake, basic but good! I've used the Mascarpone Whipped Cream frosting, or... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:41pm on 04/13/18
- TY 4 the REC--I printed it as well as searching 4 & printing yr Mascarpone Whipped Cr frosting REC. [NT] - wigs - 2:00pm on 06/01/18