Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Your descriptions / adjectives just put me in my happy place! What a wonderful bistro find! For
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30229 at 4:50 pm on Apr 13, 2018
$39.00; I'd be there weekly for take out and spread the wealth for the week! We used to have a wonderful spot like yours, that served a version of Joe's Cassoulet... Sadly, in 2008, they closed. BUT, I still remember to this day their cassoulet! Never tried their coq au vin.
Speaking of Joe's Cassoulet, I couldn't find the rec doing the search. It was one of my recipes that made me smile, knowing it was enjoyed, at the same time, knowing I'd never have the ability to do it!! (My Hero!!)
Other messages in this thread:
- 30229. I don't make coq au vin nearly enough. Last night I went out to dinner, an unplanned outing, - Heather_in_SF - 5:48pm on 04/12/18 (6)
- I'm salivating! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:38pm on 04/12/18
- Not one restaurant (that I know) of around here makes Coq au Vin--I am drooling too! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:37pm on 04/12/18
- This was my very first meal at a Pittsburgh french restaurant. I actually thought - MarilynFL - 7:58pm on 04/12/18
- Your descriptions / adjectives just put me in my happy place! What a wonderful bistro find! For - barb_b - 4:50pm on 04/13/18
- Classic French is classic for a reason...why the need to consider it passé and - Richard in Cincy - 6:38pm on 04/14/18