Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I feel your pain
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30231 at 3:57 pm on Apr 14, 2018
go with the pour over method. better coffee and less mechanical complications to deal with when your brain hasn't started yet - every morning for me.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30231. You know you have a caffeine addiction when you stumble into the kitchen without - MarilynFL - 12:25pm on 04/14/18 (6)
- I feel your pain - pmassell_93 - 3:57pm on 04/14/18
- I said exactly the same thing when I did it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:26pm on 04/14/18
- Been there, done that. ACCKK! [NT] - Charley - 5:48pm on 04/14/18
- The worst was when we had the big "brew into a twelve cup thermos carafe dispenser" at work - Melissa Dallas - 8:39pm on 04/14/18
- Lol. I don’t drink coffee, but I’ve forgotten to put the pot underneath. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:44am on 04/15/18
- Lol...that’s my trick. Probably why my husband usually makes the coffee. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:14pm on 04/15/18