Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Some fun things to look at...Video making a Viennese Coffee Cream Tort:
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30232 at 6:06 pm on Apr 14, 2018
Even if you don't speak German, you will enjoy and understand how to put together the classic Viennese Coffee Cream Tort in this video from the Austrian Broadcasting Network. If you do know some German, hers is absolutely crystal clear and very easy to understand.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30232. Some fun things to look at...Video making a Viennese Coffee Cream Tort: [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 6:06pm on 04/14/18 (5)
- The amazing menu collection at the NYPL [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 6:08pm on 04/14/18
- What is really amazing is that the Beef Stroganoff was $3.85 at - Richard in Cincy - 6:22pm on 04/14/18
- Richard, was it crumbs or ground nuts she put in the cake layer? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:10pm on 04/15/18
- To the egg whites... - Richard in Cincy - 1:44pm on 04/16/18
- I was also amused that there was no "gingerly" folding. She was not babying the eggs - Melissa Dallas - 11:39pm on 04/16/18