Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
To the egg whites...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30232 at 1:44 pm on Apr 16, 2018
she stirs in the yolks beaten with marzipan, cinnamon, lemon zest, and vanilla beaten with a little water. Then stirs in ground almonds and melted butter. Classic Viennese cake ingredients. Very rarely do they use flour.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30232. Some fun things to look at...Video making a Viennese Coffee Cream Tort: [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 6:06pm on 04/14/18 (5)
- The amazing menu collection at the NYPL [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 6:08pm on 04/14/18
- What is really amazing is that the Beef Stroganoff was $3.85 at - Richard in Cincy - 6:22pm on 04/14/18
- Richard, was it crumbs or ground nuts she put in the cake layer? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:10pm on 04/15/18
- To the egg whites... - Richard in Cincy - 1:44pm on 04/16/18
- I was also amused that there was no "gingerly" folding. She was not babying the eggs - Melissa Dallas - 11:39pm on 04/16/18