Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Make sure you drain well then cook that juice down to about 1/3 cup and stir back in!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #30223 at 9:07 pm on Apr 16, 2018
It makes an amazing, condensed cherry juice and totally ramps up the flavor
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30223. I've got two jars of Aldi Moriello tart cherries. What to do with them? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:59am on 04/10/18 (14)
- pie? duck with cherry sauce? [NT] - Charley - 12:37pm on 04/10/18
- This Cherry Crisp sounds good [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:31pm on 04/10/18
- These cherry hand pies are pretty cute. [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:44pm on 04/10/18
- cherry clafouti [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:51pm on 04/10/18
- the chocolate cherry trifle I made at Christmas would be fabulous. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:11pm on 04/12/18
- Fruit tart: Basic pastry, custard, drained cherries, glazed with - Richard in Cincy - 2:34pm on 04/13/18
- Good idea. Did.you know I have never seen a fresh tart cooking cherry? - Melissa Dallas - 2:19am on 04/14/18
- Nope. Not here either. Thankfully, I have my own Montmorency tree. - Richard in Cincy - 7:27pm on 04/14/18
- We can grow peaches here, but not cherries or anything requiring "chill" hours in winter [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:44pm on 04/14/18
- My childhood best friend had two tart cherry trees in their yard. I hated it because they looked - MarilynFL - 7:40pm on 04/14/18
- I sort of viewed my grandmother's tart cherry trees in her fruit orchard the same way as well... - Richard in Cincy - 8:19pm on 04/14/18
- Mustang grapes! Totally inedible, but they make divine beautiful fuschia grape jam [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:42pm on 04/14/18
- Thank you everyone! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:20am on 04/14/18
- Make sure you drain well then cook that juice down to about 1/3 cup and stir back in! - cheezz - 9:07pm on 04/16/18