Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
OMG I will be adding ginger...
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30243 at 4:22 pm on Apr 19, 2018
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30243. Who has a membership to Cook's Country? I'm trying to grab a recipe: Garlic Butter Chicken - Traca - 10:48pm on 04/18/18 (16)
- [NT] - GayR - 11:18pm on 04/18/18
- [NT] - GayR - 11:20pm on 04/18/18
- Food Network Recipe featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives - Pyrenees Cafe Recipe [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:30pm on 04/18/18
- That's a different recipe. The one for Cook's Country doesn't have buttermilk and uses - Traca - 11:52pm on 04/18/18
- Here you go.... Rec: Garlic Fried Chicken - Pat-NoCal - 12:28am on 04/19/18
- THANK YOU! My favorite restaurant does the last step with butter, green onion, garlic, and ginger. - Traca - 1:00am on 04/19/18
- Anytime, Traca!!! Pls let us know how it turns out. (ginger sounds - Pat-NoCal - 1:05am on 04/19/18
- OMG I will be adding ginger... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:22pm on 04/19/18
- Anything called Garlic Fried Chicken must be tried. On my list. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:31pm on 04/21/18
- Reporting back: This is insanely delicious! For you crispy skin fans, this is it. I've [IMAGE] - Traca - 5:49pm on 04/23/18
- ohhh, I see *fried chicken* & still get PTSD MF! flashbacks. Haven't fried chicken since then. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:11pm on 04/19/18
- I know a guy who worked at Ad Hoc, and he said that after the chicken is brined - Heather_in_SF - 4:22pm on 04/19/18
- Heather, this is similar. Dry brine overnight, then dip in egg whites and dredged in - Traca - 5:44pm on 04/23/18
- I have an electric cooktop. I can’t make fried chicken the burner is either too hot or too cold [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:38am on 04/20/18
- Have you tried using a heavy cast iron or enamel cast iron pan that will hold heat so - Charley - 4:14pm on 04/20/18