Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30242 at 6:13 pm on Apr 19, 2018
Two herbs I like dried: French thyme from France and oregano. THat's it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30242. Better to get a jar of dried rosemary or use tough fresh leaves from my potted plant? - Anna_X - 8:20pm on 04/18/18 (8)
- "It's rosemary"!! I am usually using it in a marinade so it softens. i think fresh is - Charley - 8:57pm on 04/18/18
- Have you tried mashing it in a mortar or suribachi? - judy-mass - 10:00pm on 04/18/18
- I've never liked dried. Using fresh stalks in a chicken was an epiphany to me. - MarilynFL - 10:16pm on 04/18/18
- Ditto what Marilyn said [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:24pm on 04/18/18
- moi aussi - Marg CDN2 - 6:13pm on 04/19/18
- I keep a pot in the solarium and pluck and cut on it all winter. - Richard in Cincy - 2:32am on 04/23/18